By replacing your restrictive factory system with a Pusher Intake System, you can expect results of:
- 50-200 degree Fahrenheit drop in EGTs
- 0.5-1 mpg increase
- Significant gain in throttle response
- Faster turbo spool
- Increased durability
In addition to the intake manifold and intercooler tube, our system includes factory Cummins gaskets and hardware, heavy duty 4-ply silicone couplers and stainless T-bolt clamps, port plugs, a stainless dipstick mount and full-color instructions with photos: everything you need for a seamless install.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Why is there a big dent in the manifold?
The dent is for the #1 injector line that passes right over the inlet to the head. All aftermarket intake manifolds for the 6.7L trucks have something like this built in. Due to how much thinner our wall thickness is over competing cast manifolds as well as the unique geometry of our twin tube design, the Pusher 3.5” Mega Intake manifold has the smallest “dent” on the market.
2. Is this manifold EGR compatible?
No, it has no provisions for the EGR valve which mounts to the factory manifold. Subsequently, this system is not emissions compatible, and for off-road use only.
3. Does this manifold have a port for the factory MAP sensor?
Yes, it is relocated to the under side of the manifold for a cleaner look. Once the EGR is shut off that is the only sensor on the manifold that is necessary.
4. Do I need to purchase a throttle valve replacement with this manifold?
No, this manifold replaces the entire stock manifold-throttle valve assembly.
5. How many of the 1/8” NPT ports do I need?
That depends on how many injectors or gauges you want to install in the manifold. A standard manifold comes with two ports which is usually more than enough for the average customer.
6. Does this manifold come with a new gasket?
Yes, all of our manifolds come with new factory Cummins gaskets, hardware, and any other necessary hardware.
7. Does this manifold work with the stock heater grid and or a heater grid delete?
Yes, the heater grid and the deletes are below the manifold and do not effect it.
8. Does this manifold work with the factory driver-side charge tube?
Yes, it is a direct replacement for the stock manifold.
9. Does this manifold work with dual CP3’s?
It works with the vast majority of dual CP3 kits that we’ve seen. We recommend purchasing a “natural finish” manifold so that if any modifications have to be made to it, you won’t be damaging the coating you would have otherwise paid for.
10. Will this manifold fit with dual injection pumps?
This manifold does fit with most dual pump setups, but not all. It is regrettable for that some manufacturers of dual pump setups didn’t take into account the need for improved air flow. For anyone interested in knowing whether it’ll fit with their setup, feel free to call us at 772.589.8385.