- Supports up to 750HP with stock Holset charger and over 1000HP with upgraded chargers.
- Compatible with most Borg Warner S400 frame chargers and stock based Holset chargers
- CNC machined and laser cut flanges for flawless mounting to your Cummins engine
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce beautiful welds and optimal penetration without impacting air flow
- The overall design and location of all components allows easy access and installation
- Can be used with Pusher 3.5" Mega Passenger-Side inter cooler tube
- Designed to work with stock and most "stock replacement" aftermarket exhaust manifolds
- Full steel intermediate charge pipe with a port for a boost sensor
- Front mount 5" Cold Air Intake with hidden sensor ports and massive Pusher 50 CAL Air Filter
- The Intermediate Exhaust Pipe is routed for optimum exhaust flow with minimal impact to surrounding engine bay components and is hydro-formed to smoothly transition and match the S400 turbine inlet
- Two-piece down pipe with Patent Pending smooth flow flange, allows for easy adjustment and fit up to the existing exhaust system
- All fittings and oil/water lines are premium quality from well known manufactures
- Heavy duty 4-ply silicone couplers and full stainless t-bolt clamps at every boosted connection
- Extreme duty turbo mount proven to hold the S400 in place in any conditions
- S400 charger is placed in the optimal location for optimal routing of every component in the system
- Color matching 24"x36" high resolution "Anatomy of a Pusher Compound Turbo System" poster included with purchase
- Does not require any welding, or major modification to the surrounding components in the engine bay. This is a truly bolt on system that can be installed in 4-8 hours depending on skill level and speed of work.
- Included is every nut, bolt, hose, clamp, and even wire loom for a beautiful install
- Various powder coat colors available
- Installation of this kit is extremely easy, simply remove your existing cold air intake and down pipe then start bolting in parts.
- Requires simple hand tools and basic mechanical knowledge for installation.
- Included are extensive step by step instructions.
- Average install time is 4-8 hours.
- Please watch the Pusher Product Overview, Install, and In Action videos of this product.